You are here
Fixed Income MO, Associate, Global Firm, 8M JPY
- Fixed Income MO position
- a chance to work in a global institution
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank that is very strong in fixed income product areas. The bank is originally based in Europe.
The key areas of responsibility are;
-Daily reconciliation (i.e. Trade check out ) and clearance of position and PnL breaks
-Ensuring accurate electronic confirmation of Option and Exotic Swap trades
-Supporting the expiry and exercise of transactions within the firm systems.
-Extensive interaction with the desk answering any ad-hoc requests/trade related questions.
-Interaction with other operations areas such as Client Support, Controllers and Confirmations Team
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate should be a strong Associate with experience and a good understanding of volatility products. Strong business knowledge across the following is desired: listed derivatives (such as repo, futures, JGBs) , interest rate swaps and structured products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese Business Language
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are a pre-requisite to effectively manage the various relationships encompassed in the job remit. The ability to prioritize workloads in a highly pressured environment is essential as is the ability to build capacity and scale within the rapidly increasing business.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage daily workflow.
- Ability to work through and close out problems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated and ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. Guardianship focused, having the ability to identify risk areas and ask questions. Strong control awareness.
- Strong PC skills in Excel.
What's on Offer
-Good Corporate Culture
-Global investment bank
-Location: Central Tokyo