You are here
Financial Analyst - World leading FMCG company
- Leading FMCG company with fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Wide range of responsibilities in a large, stable, multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's best well-known FMCG company. They are now looking to hire an financial analyst for one of their brands, who can contribute to strategic decision making within the business.
- Well established business in Japan with a vast global network
- Large company focus on development of new products
- International environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Central Tokyo location
- Great work life balance
- Translate business strategies and priorities into 3 years and next year budget upon discussion with budget owners. Escalate budget issue to the line manager as needed.
- Supervise temporary staff and ensure delivery of accurate accounting transactions and reporting. (including month end and year end booking)
- Monitor spending progress and give alert to budget owners and Senior Controller. Lead the solution with help from Senior Controller.
- Build capability of Japan organization on accounting, budget management and internal controls via trainings and daily interactions.
- Regularly conduct analysis to improve process and to identify cost optimization opportunities.
- Conduct project portfolio analysis and report, followed by recommendations in order to drive "fewer and bigger" and cost efficiency. Play role in leading portfolio reviews collaborating with France and Metier in Japan.
The Successful Applicant
- FPA profile with budget management experience (min 5 years) and good accounting knowledge.
- Skills: ERP, excel, power point, ability to manage and analyze complex data, project management
- Strong communication skill in both verbal and writing. Simple and logical communication to collaborate well with Scientists.
- Team player who can collaborate with internal customers in Japan and controllers in France
What's on Offer
-Innovative and energetic working environment
-International work environment with multi-cultural co-workers
-Excellent chances for career progression