You are here
Financial Analyst - New Business Acquisition
- Gain an insight to what drives the business and to maintain the business growth
- Be involved in improving financial processes and procedures
About Our Client
Established over 50 years ago in the US, they have an annual global revenue of over 7 billion USD and a workforce of over 25,000 employees.
This opportunity will give you an insight into the business as it moves towards expanding the pharmaceuticals business in order to take their business to another level.
You will have an opportunity to understand what drives the business and also have the opportunity to have your input in improving the processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Over 3 years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Working within a foreign company is a plus
- US GAAP accounting and closing experience is an advantage
- FP&A experience is preferable
- Experience using an ERP system
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to see what drives the business and how you can contribute in improving the processes and procedures
- Join a company where they are integrating together to expand their services and products in Japan, this will enable you to gain an insight on how to continue the business growth