You are here
Finance Manager - US Executive Search Firm
- Wide range of respnsibilities in an international environment
- Involved in strategic decision making in finance alongside the regional team
About Our Client
Our client is a US based Executive Search Firm that helps different organizations find solutions for their hiring needs. As the largest search firm in the globe, they have over 30 offices, employing over 5,000 people worldwide. As a result of business integration, they are now looking to hire a Finance Manager to manage the back office function in Japan.
*To manage accounting, and financial reporting as required by the International Office.
*To prepare & review Tokyo office statutory tax filings including VAT, Withholding taxes, Corporate taxes etc.
*To manage cash flow and treasury
*To recommend and implement adequate systems and processes and to encourage internal use of these systems by all Tokyo office staff.
*Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of internal controls in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Company's internal control requirements
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance role at a multinational corporation
- Audit experience in the Big 4 or equivalent institution
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
What's on Offer
- Leading executive search firm
- Fast growing and international business
- Diverse working environment
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Competitive salary depending on experience