You are here
Finance Manager / Top of Finance (Manager 4 Staff)
- Provide support and advise to make strategic decision
- Maintain hands-on approach to overall finance process
About Our Client
The company is an well-known international luxury brand which sales clothing and accessories. The company is very profitable, sales in Asia were 9% higher than a year before. Japan contributes with 13% of revenue from APAC.
- Manage all financial accounting duties and support controlling function.
- Provide necessary financial statement for the monthly and the year-end closing.
- Lead in creating and adopting financial strategies.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Analyse financial performance against business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and providing requested information and relevant explanations.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Financial (budget, forecasting, reporting, cost analysis, etc.) and accounting (financial accounting / reporting, treasury, taxation, etc.) knowledge
- Experience in people management or supervision of at least 2 years
- Experience in process improvement and business partnering
- Ability to work independently and take a hands-on approach with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other ERP systems
- Strong English to report to overseas
- Fluency in Japanese including ability to write reports
What's on Offer
Commercial role to offer advisory services on financial and business decision and closing with the MD in Japan and overseas HQ