You are here
Finance Manager - Start Up Beverage Business
Manage a small growing business and be a key partner in growth
Work with APAC business partners and manage both FP&A and Accounting
About Our Client
The client is a global distributor who have a great product. They have already doubled their headcount in Japan with the last three years and are looking to grow more. Two accountants on the finance team and this position will look after both FP&A and accounting.
- Responsible for daily finance and accounting activates in compliance with international accounting standards and company policies.
- Liaison with local management, regional Finance regarding all financial activities and matters.
- Liaison with external accounting and tax reporting service providers to support and assist with payroll and other activities.
- Preparation of monthly business financial statements and management reports, Cash Forecasting, annual revenue and expense budget, and internal management reporting.
- Support the Japan Managing Team in achievement of business objectives by providing recommendations, and other financial knowledge as required by local and corporate financial
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Multi-national company
- experience closing and reporting
- experience in FP&A
- Preferred experience in a small business
- High level communication in English
- Tax experience preferred
What's on Offer
- The chance to be a part of a growing company and a key contributor to the Japan office
- Management experience
- International business partnering