You are here
Finance Manager (Manage Finance, IT and HR / 3 Staff)
Work closely with GM to improve operations in Japan
Extended responsibilities into Finance, HR and IT functions
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top consumer brands worldwide with long history in making useful products to make everyday life easier. The company culture is very strong family oriented with flat communication style across all levels of the company.
- Manage Finance & Administration Department (Finance, IT and HR)
- Develop budget and financial forecasts, working closely with management team.
- Prepare monthly management reports to regional finance team.
- Create and maintain tools/models to facilitate budget and forecast
- Monitor all spending lines in P&L.
- Join cross-functional projects and assist the team in the financial view point
- Liaising with colleagues in Asia on all financial matters.
- Advise GM on financial astute ways to manage and grow
- Manage and coach Logistics to deliver efficient business operation.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience over 10 years in finance and accounting field including team management
- Strong financial planning / analytical skill, ability to influence business decisions
- Expertise in building financial and decision support models.
- Good understanding and knowledge of data analysis and manipulation
- Understanding of financial accounting highly regarded
- Strong communications skills in both English and Japanese
- Ability to work in and with cross functional and international teams
What's on Offer
Opportunity to improve business operations for finance and administration. The Finance Manager will be part of senior management team in Japan and have direct influence on decision making process for the business.