You are here
Finance Manager - Establish Finance Process in Japan
- Streamline internal communication between the Regional Team and business units
- Review operational standards, identify gaps and offer improvement solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing transportation company with offices across 30 countries in APAC, US and EU.
- Leading the finance team including direct reports
- Manage the completion of, and overall responsibility for management accounts, report accurate financial results, and handle financial risk management operations.
- Business partner and commercial support to operational leadership and staff
- Pursuit the improvement in cost and productivity of your finance team
- Manage all budgets and forecast processes
- Detailed financial and management reporting (based on IFRS)
- Balance sheet and general ledger maintenance
- Ensure accurate tax return and declaration
- Support ongoing implementation, enhancement and monitoring of control systems (SAP)
The Successful Applicant
- CA / CPA qualification with a strong track record of success in a senior finance role
- Broad finance and accounting knowledge across all relevant functions
- Hands-on approach, ability to lead the team by example
- Sound understanding of SAP / ERP systems and accounting controls
- Ability to business partner with operations
- Capability to manage a range of business critical projects and provide commercial input to the leadership team
What's on Offer
Opportunity to develop Japan business with the President and with your management team by working as a business partner.