You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Manager (5 Staff) - Manufacturing Company
- The role is well balanced between financial and managerial accounting
- Provide strategic insight to business partners
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 publicly listed manufacturing company with headquarters in the USA. The company has a strong market share within automotive industry, but also manufactures equipment into other businesses.
This position will lead general accounting function, and will be also responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, business plan, project analysis and other strategic assignments.
- General accounting including control over the monthly / yearly closing, cash flow analysis, tax returns, etc.
- Budget and forecast development
- Financial reporting with variance analysis for actual vs. budget
- Financial analysis such as CAPEX and assessment for new investment
- Provide to all functional managers business related data and variance analysis
- Responsible for internal control and internal / external audit
- Documentation of accounting policy and procedure
- Payment to employees/service providers.
- Projects cost allocation to overseas operations
- Provide support to manufacturing plant bookkeeping and closing/ cost accounting
The Successful Applicant
- Strong English ability to communicate with overseas office, native level Japanese ability necessary
- Strong experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Experience with Cash flow statement and improving Cash flow desirable
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Knowledge in US GAAP and/or IFRS reporting standards
- SOX internal control experience preferred
- Experience In using ERP( SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent computer skill ( Excel / Word / Power Point)
What's on Offer
This role will present a good balance between both managerial and financial accounting as well as strategic planning.