You are here
Finance Manager for a 30 Person FMCG Company (2 Staff)
- Opportunity to develop Japan business with the President
- Support changes of their business direction in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing consumer goods company with offices across 20 countries in APAC, US and EU.
They are in the process of solidifying their finance function in Japan and improve overall accounting and finance operations.
- Review operational standards, identify gaps between current level of financial process and global standards, and proactively pursue the improvement in quality and productivity of the finance team
- Manage the completion of, and overall responsibility for management accounts, report accurate financial results, and handle financial risk management operations.
- Business partner and commercial support to operational leadership and staff
- Pursuit the improvement in cost and productivity of your finance team
- Manage all budgets and forecast processes
- Detailed financial and management reporting
- Balance sheet and general ledger maintenance
- Ensure accurate tax return and declaration
- Support ongoing implementation, enhancement and monitoring of control systems
The Successful Applicant
- CA / CPA qualification with a strong track record of success in a senior finance role
- Broad finance and accounting knowledge across all relevant functions
- Hands-on approach, ability to lead the team by example
- Sound understanding ERP systems and accounting controls
- Ability to business partner with operations
- Capability to manage a range of business critical projects and provide commercial input to the leadership team
What's on Offer
Opportunity to develop Japan business with the President and with your management team by working as a business partner.