You are here
Finance / FP&A Manager - Support Business Transformation
- Opportunity to drive changes within finance organization
- Proactively offer inside into the business and improvement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest retailer business worldwide, which produces and distributes a variety of consumer products to its customers all across the world. The company operates in over 80 countries and is also the largest representative in both global sales and domestic market share.
- Responsible for the financial and strategic operations of the supported function
- Drive financial planning and budgeting process by developing financial models
- Establish management performance metrics
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives
- Establishing rapport and credibility with functional business partners
- Provides strategic decision support by gathering business intelligence and conducting financial analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Strong financial planning, analysis and forecasting skills, and experience creating and managing to business plans.
- CPA or Bookkeeping certifications preferably
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English, demonstrates ability to communicate with any level
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Experience providing financial analysis and insights to support operational areas of the business
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a well establish business and reorganize current financial operations in order to improve financial and management accounting.