You are here
- Be a business partner to make decisions that will affect the company strategy
- High growth sector and opportunity to grow the business further
About Our Client
Our client is a US based manufacturer of pumps, fluid systems as well as engineering components for customers and markets worldwide. The business operates in multiple business segments, with particular emphasis on the healthcare sector in Japan.
- Reviews monthly consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Responsible for asset preservation and working capital management.
- Develops a robust internal control framework and insures compliance throughout the organization.
- Partners with the business unit leader and senior staff in managing the business unit.
- Manages talent by selecting, training, motivating and developing the finance staff.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance at a multinational corporation
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector a plus
- Staff management experience
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
What's on Offer
- Stable and profitable business with specific growth plans within the healthcare segment
- Opportunity to work with the senior management team
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary depending on experience