You are here
Excellent worldwide reputation and profitable business
Lead the finance and accounting function
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial manufacturer and distributor of electronic components. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, this US company is a leader in their industry, and supports many electronic companies both in Japan and overseas. The Japan business employs around 500 staff, including a large 20 person finance team.
- Leads the overall Finance function and the team in supporting the business growth.
- Ensure all books are closed timely and accurately reported back to the HQ in accordance with local & US GAAP.
- Responsible for the accuracy of monthly forecast and preparation of the annual budget.
- Ensure compliance of SOX and internal controls.
- Manage cash flow, banking, tax, risk management and co-ordinate internal and external audits.
- Participates and/or leads regional projects/initiatives
- As a business partner, provides advice and recommendations to the regional president and his team members on financial performance & KPI enhancement opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experience in a leadership position
- Experience working in a mid-large size multinational company
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Strong management and staff development experience
What's on Offer
- Fortune 500 Company
- Large and well established finance team
- Profitable business
- Consistently ranked in Fortune Magazine's 'Most Admired Companies'
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Opportunity to work directly with regional management team
- Flexible salary depending on experience