You are here
- Private equity firm with focus on renewable energy products looking for finance
- Exciting new opportunity in solar industry
About Our Client
Our client is a private equity firm dedicated to funding renewable energy projects in Japan. The company has recently established a partnership with one of the world's largest owner / operators of infrastructure assets. They now seek to accelerate the coming clean energy transformation by providing investors the experience, transparency, risk management, compliance and operational controls that investors deserve and expect.
The company will appoint a Finance Director for the joint venture. The Finance Director will have overall responsibility for the day to day financial, accounting and taxation activities of the asset management company and the underlying distributed business. The Finance Director will report to the CEO on a day to day basis.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in a finance related discipline
* Professional accounting qualifications preferred
* A minimum of ten (10) years' experience with working in a finance or treasury role with responsibility for the full accounting function
* Experience setting up and working in an operating business or a special purpose vehicle
* Preference for experience working in the solar industry in Japan.
* Project management skills.
* Fluent Japanese (written and spoken) with business level English
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in exciting growing industry