You are here
Finance Director - Support SAP Implementation
- Opportunity to support turn around of the existing business
- Support global SAP implementation
About Our Client
Our client company is a global media content company represented in over 100 countries worldwide.
The company is planning to introduce global SAP system to Japan which will help the company to provide more transparency into the business operations
- In charge of overall finance and accounting function including financial planning, forecasting, reporting, etc.
- Supervise monthly general accounting closing process (accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, as well as asset and stock management)
- Prepare financial statements to meet local statutory reporting requirements.
- To analyze financial statements, propose action plans and recommendations for corrections or improvements
- Forecast and analyze monthly and annual cash flows and inform the management and Group treasury department
- Responsible for tax planning/reporting/filing, with support from external tax advisors
- To set up, maintain and apply appropriate safeguards within group and internal audit guidelines Management:
- To interact with other managers to provide consultative support through financial analysis and recommendations
- To set up well defined and efficient organization whilst remaining economically productive.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound experience in Finance/Accounting discipline with experience managing or supervising a team of at least 2 people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with focus on financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- High level of proficiency with MS office suites (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to support turn around of the existing business and collaborate closely with overseas HQ.