You are here
Finance Director - Set up Finance Operations from scratch
- Opportunity to partner with the business executives in Japan and APAC
- Utilize your technical and strategic skills
About Our Client
Our client is a well know FMCG brand that has a history of 70 years and is now establishing their office in Japan
- Set up financial operations in Japan, support the vision and growth strategy for Japan
- Use your technical knowledge of financial reporting standards and offer advice for business process improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with internal departments and accounting firms to deliver multi-faceted solutions to address tax issues
- Manage intercompany transactions, and all cash management capital injections for highly active treasury function
- Take on an active role of a change agent, review current standards and proactively pursue the improvement in productivity of the finance team
The Successful Applicant
- Native level Japanese and fluency in English, strong experience and technical expertise in corporate accounting, taxation and treasury.
- Expertise in Finance and Accounting business process chains and internal controls, preferably in a shared service center environment
- Experience in the B2C industries or another relevant industry will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach to quickly build relationships and trust
What's on Offer
This is a high profile role, and as a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits based on their experience and potential. You will be given the opportunity to act as a "change agent" and be the right hand to the Regional CFO, leading decision making in Japan.