You are here
Finance Director to Establish a Joint Venture in Japan
- Standardize accounting and finance process for both corporate
- Build up solid communication lines to the global HQ
About Our Client
Our client is a global online business which established a partnership with another company, and is now looking to expand in Japan market.
- Compile evaluations on existing and proposed business operations, elaborating and comparing various scenarios, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows analysis, as well as performing sensitivity analyses on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage all consolidated month-end closing processes and facilitate review meetings with business groups.
- Manage cash flow and funding in conjunction with operations teams and business partners.
- Coordinate the budget and quarterly and five-year forecast processes in conjunction business partners.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan & forecast, providing insight and support for fast decision-making.
- Develop finance team into a high performance team and ensure effective collaboration with other business functions
- Manage annual tax return supported by outside tax advisor
- Manage and improve financial systems, processes and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to speak Japanese at native level and fluency in English, strong experience and technical expertise in corporate accounting, taxation and treasury.
- Experience on using or implementing SAP systems
- Proven track record of making changes happen and flexible mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach to quickly build relationships and trust
What's on Offer
Opportunity to expand your role beyond Finance in the near future.