You are here
Finance Controller / Head of Finance (5 Staff)
Opportunity to re-design financial operations and efficiency in Japan
Opportunity to rotate and step up into higher role within Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in the US. The company generates over USD 11 billion in annual revenue.
Japan is considered as one of the key investment markets, and the HQ made a strong commitment to increase the market share rapidly.
- As a member of the leadership team, provide value-added counsel and strategic guidance to President and affiliate leadership team..
- Lead financial and business review processes and highlights key strategies for local and regional management.
- Responsible for forecasting short term and long term P&L for the affiliate
- Identify and communicating internal and external risk factors to meeting goals and objectives.
- Oversee all accounting, planning, tax and financial governance activities
- Support market access and the President in negotiations regarding pricing.
- Coach and develop finance team achieving optimal performance and engaged staff and ensuring talent pipeline for future business needs
- Implement program of continuous improvement related to finance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in managing a finance department as Head of Finance / Controller / Director / Manager
- CPA certification or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with US GAAP accounting standards highly regarded
- Experience at working in a multinational environment
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills especially under pressure
- Previous experience in accounting or Big 4 Consulting firm is a plus
- Strong English language proficiency
- Ability to cope with challenges and changing environment
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to set up a new legal entity from scratch and have direct influence on the decision making process. The company has solid portfolio of products, investment from the global HQ, and anticipate rapid growth in the next few years.