You are here
Finance & Accounting Manager - Opportunity to Become CFO
- Opportunity to succeed CFO in the near future
- Revamp internal accounting operations
About Our Client
Our client is well known fashion brand. Last year, the company recorded exceptional growth in Japan and investing further in improvement of their operations.
- Plan, organize and control General accounting, monthly quarterly and annual closing to brand headquarters under Group guidelines, management & financial reporting support, accounting operation and treasury function for the brand
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to management and headquarters
- Reporting for monthly closing.
- Support the preparation of the tax return and ensure appropriate treatment and controls for tax reporting matters
- Support internal control reviews
- Implement appropriate procedures to maintain and improve Finance internal control systems and complete Group internal control reporting requirements related for financial processes.
- Provide necessary data / information to external and internal auditors or tax inspectors
- Implement Finance & Treasury operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field preferred
- Sound experience in Finance/Accounting discipline with experience managing or supervising a team of at least 2 people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- High level of proficiency with MS office suites (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
With this position company is also looking for the successor to the current CFO.