You are here
Finance Account Manager
- Foreign capital vendor looking for a skilled finance vertical sales candidate
- Chances to sell total networking solutions
About Our Client
- Global market leader selling Application Delivery Networking (ADN) technology that optimizes the delivery of network-based applications and the security, performance, and availability of servers, data storage devices, and other network resources.
- Huge presence in Japan market.
- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) within the finance vertical regardless of account's geographic location.
- Maintain contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Sell the organization's products or services to and maintain relationships with existing national named accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making processes and overcome objectives to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 8-15 years of direct/high touch sales experience selling in to finance vertical.
- Should be hands-on and be able to perform the function independently.
- Proven track record in a high growth company of medium size from the information technology/networking industry.
- Must have maturity in building organizational capability and sales growth whilst managing costs.
- Native level Japanese is a must and high English communication skills is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Climb the corporate ladder at a well known global vendor.