You are here
Field Service Engineer
- More than 60 years of experience in Japan market, very stable business.
- Market leader, established business, and nice location (Kasumigaseki, Tokyo)
About Our Client
SCETI was established in Tokyo in 1952. As the pioneer among foreign companies, the company served as an agent for major French Heavy Industry companies in its early years. Along the way, the company expanded its business into much wider field such as nuclear medicine, quantum equipment, isotopes, reagent, and diagnostics. In addition, the company also diversified its business into life sciences by acting as an importer of functional ingredients for food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Recently the company started to be involved in medical imaging distributing high-end systems, equipment, and services, applied in medical diagnosis and treatment.
Today, SCETI, working under the umbrella of Dennis Group, is focusing its business into importing, distributing, and licensing service in Life Science, Medical, and Bio Medical field. With 60 employees in Japan, they will continue to serve the industrial, medical, clinical, and pharmaceutical research.
- Maintaining a clean working environment and behavior in line with the safety and regulatory rules (radioprotection, electrical risk, etc).
- Install and/or test equipment/systems according to specifications; Adjust and fine tune subsystems. according the requirements of the procedures.
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule.
- Repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems.
- Train customer to use properly and safely equipment/systems. Coach less experienced field engineers.
- Technical owner of a site according to area competencies.
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy.
- Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability, install-ability and operability in collaboration with R&D.
- Operate the installed site and the equipment/systems on daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Field engineer experience (experience in working with electrical appliance and equipment).
- Technical background/major in :
> electrical/electronic, high frequency appliance, mechanical related.
> vacuum system, analytic and measurement tools, semiconductor related.
- Able to communicate in English.
What's on Offer
- 7 - 8 M JPY (Negotiable based on skill and experience)
- Social securities in accordance to Japanese labor law and regulations