You are here
- Field Marketing for IT Sector
- Linux / Openstack / Virtualization
About Our Client
Global IT company for Infrastructure and Open Stack
1. Innovate through marketing by analyzing industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs to create an effective marketing strategy for both the managed and unmanaged segment in Japan.
2. Contribute to SUSE's objective of growing market share and revenue attainment through demand generation and optimizing current opportunities in accounts by orchestration and execution of campaign marketing plans.
3. Deliver qualified opportunities to support New Pipeline targets.
4. Accelerating Marketing results by collaborating with Sales and Channels/Partners on joint activities & lead management
5. Execute relationship/alliance marketing programs to support optimizing opportunities and drive in quarter leads.
6. Execute and drive partner marketing with Partners.
7. Create and drive effective marketing promotions to ensure customers and partners are able to engage and transact business in a seamless and simple way in all areas.
8. Develop and manage proper success measurement & reporting in order to provide timely analysis jointly with Sales in their weekly meetings.
9. Contribute towards successful marketing business planning and alignment that is fully supported for a SUSE approach.
10. Contribute towards Segment Alignment planning and an ongoing engagement rhythm across all wheels (Sales, Inside Sales, Partner & Marketing) that is viewed by local leadership as critical for managing the country business.
11. Ensure that WW guidance, insights and reporting are effectively landed in the subsidiary
12. Lead and co-own the Japan marketing community, to promote alignment in country.
13. Contribute to the Japan and APJ Marketing community by sharing local best practices and adopting WW initiatives
The Successful Applicant
*Excellent oral, written, and analytical skills, Japanese and English.
*Channel / Sales Management - partner capacity and readiness experience and previous direct or channel solution marketing experience including supporting sales teams with sales quotas/targets.
*Cross company collaboration and virtual teaming - experience in leading a heavily matrix virtual organization and coaching sales and marketing professionals.
*Developing community readiness /skills and delivering successful sales led campaigns. Organizational confidence at all levels - experience and confidence in leading and shaping virtual teams. Confidence in dealing with senior audiences and executives.
*Operations Excellence - experience establishing and/or implementing campaigns, tools and processes that an organization uniformly uses to execute initiatives and measure success
*Proven strength in: Drive for Results, Impact & Influence, Cross Group Collaboration and Marketing Excellence
*Experienced in driving digital marketing efforts connecting marketing efforts through social media and websites.
What's on Offer
- New Office
- Full responsibility over marketing strategy