You are here
FI/CO Project Manager at Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Exciting projects in Japan as well as in Asia-pacific region
- Competetive salary compensation and international working environment
About Our Client
It is an European Pharmaceutical Group company. In Japan they have more than 1000 employees. The IT department is comprised of 3 teams with each of them having vertical reporting structure to Asia-Pacific region. The headquarter for application team is in Japan.
Generally, the company has very international working environment with possibilities to engage in projects outside Japan.
Senior Application Specialist will be the solution expert for Finance/controlling related ERP and non-ERP systems. Based on a solid knowledge of business processes and IT solutions he/she will be able to guide business initiatives from a global strategic and IT standpoint. Application specialist will be involved in requirement specification, development follow up, vendor management, implementation and post-roll out support in Japan (primarily) and in Asia-Pacific region.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate for this position would have following skills and qualities.
- Good understanding of FI/CO processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
- SAP support and implementation experience
What's on Offer
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to get engaged in projects outside Japan
- Competitive salary
- International working environment and multicultural team members