You are here
Executive Assistant + Sales Administration
- A great opportunity to build your career at a high-profiled company
- Competitive salary compensation
About Our Client
- One of the most rapidly growing companies in the world
- Build your career
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Support sales activities by handling sales administration tasks and helping sales result analysis.
- Support process administrative things, such as travel arrangement, expense reporting, vendor registration, ordering business cards, etc.
- Prepares reports or presentation by collecting and analyzing information for the teams he/she supports, if required.
- Support HR/Legal administration.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in communication in Japanese and English
- Self-starter, can anticipate needs and proactively take actions
- Flexible, Positive and Energetic
- Good analytical skills. Strong in Excel.
- Not afraid to pull up your sleeves to work alongside the team; Hardworking
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in high-paced foreign affiliated company/companies
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
- Mature/ international organization culture
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly growing company in the world