You are here
Executive Assistant - Multinational Firm
Prestigious Assistant Role
About Our Client
A successful multinational private financial firm operating for over 50 years. Their global presence expands to over 20 offices around the world and is made up of over one thousand employees.
Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to a team of Executives.
* Efficient diary management, including arranging internal and external meetings for the Executives.
* Adhere to the Global Firm travel policy and tools; arrange and coordinate travel bookings, seeking the required approvals.
* Preparation of travel itineraries for each Executive.
* Prepare expense claims, adhering to the deadlines to eliminate late fees.
* Develop and maintain hard and soft filing systems in accordance to the Executive's requirements.
* Liaise and work with other EAs in the team and the broader region.
* Manage or coordinate small projects providing cost-effective solutions as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of office and secretarial experiences.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese.
* Well versed in MS Office and internet skills.
* Demonstrates responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgement and confidentiality in
communications with all levels of personnel, clients and outside vendors.
* Is service-oriented and provides effective and responsive service internally and externally.
* Resourceful with strong organisational skills; minimum supervision is required.
* Well-groomed with a pleasant personality.
* Possesses a good team player and a can-do attitude.
* Detailed oriented and possess initiation.
What's on Offer
Career advancement opportunity