You are here
Executive Administrator - Famous Financial Firm
Impressive & Rare Employee Benefits
About Our Client
World renowned leader in finance industry.
Excellent access to office from the station.
- Support any administrative/ad-hoc requests
- Documentation with OS (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Liaison between the management team and the employees
- Scheduling and booking rooms accordingly
- Filing and Telephone Correspondence
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of office and secretarial experiences.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese.
* Well versed in MS Office and internet skills.
* Demonstrates responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgement and confidentiality in communications with all levels of personnel, clients and outside vendors.
* Is service-oriented and provides effective and responsive service internally and externally.
* Resourceful with strong organisational skills; minimum supervision is required.
* Well-groomed with a pleasant personality.
* Possesses a good team player and a can-do attitude.
* Detailed oriented and possess initiation.
What's on Offer
Impressive employee benefit package