You are here
Event Engagement Manager, Digital Music - A Ecommerce Company
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
- Join high growth leading E-Commerce company
About Our Client
Operating one of the world's largest e-commerce platforms, this company is the market leader in providing seamless buying and selling opportunities for their customers and clients. Innovation is part of their DNA. By putting an emphasis on strong customer services, low prices, vast selection, and convenience, this company is bound for strong and stable growth in the 21st century.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing marketing partnerships across digital music or media in a B2C context.
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar role, focused on consumer-oriented, B2C marketing and digital marketing.
- Must be able to lead meetings, conduct presentations, and assertively discuss business issues in both English and Japanese (both verbal and written)
- Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to create business justification
- Must demonstrate corporate know-how in a fast paced startup environment
- Prior experience managing multiple agencies, partners and vendors
- Previous hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo ads, Criteo, etc. is desirable
- A passion for digital music and e-commerce
The Successful Applicant
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy to accelerate new customer acquisition across a full spectrum of channels in the Japanese market and to achieve company targets
- Devise creative ways of acquiring new customers through web marketing, co-marketing, branding partnerships, mobile/social/content marketing, etc.
-Utilize his/her own professional network to build a pipeline of potential partners and alliances that is appropriate to the Digital Music brand and will drive significant business impact
- Achieve monthly targets for the cost and number of new customers acquired via various media channels, especially SEM, affiliates and retargeting
- Lead, manage and develop the local Marketing team to execute above strategies, drive performance improvements, and optimize budget
- Participate in CRM strategies and activities and oversee their execution by collaborating with local and HQ teams
What's on Offer
- Global E-Commerce leader with strong sales
- Innovative and creative working environment
- Publically trade on the Nasdaq
- Beautiful office located in central Tokyo.