You are here
EPC Sr. Account Manager
- More than 37 B USD Global Sales Revenue
- Established business with more than 100 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a North American industrial technology company. They manufacture and sells wide range of products including chemical, components, as well as machinery. The brand is very well known in within the local market and globally.
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Services existing accounts, obtains order.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work.
- Build up strong relationship with existing sales channels and key customers.
- Develop new channels and strategic customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate internally or/and externally in order to fulfill clients requirements.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in the automation/electric industries.
- Rich resources in related industries and EPC/DI.
- Strong knowledge of field instruments/PLC/DCS.
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability for key account selling.
- Strong Communication Skill internally and externally.
- Good English in both writing and speaking.
- Japanese language (native level).
What's on Offer
The company offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. They emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.