You are here
Engineering Manager / Software Development Manager
- International Development team with a very flexible environment
- Very competitve salary with state of the art technology
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in employment related search with over 200 million unique users around the world.
They hold 2 main development hubs to attract global talent to build new features and products for the users.
As a very user driven company, the engineers hold power and are on a growth path of over 70% YOY growth.
In Japan, they have 2 offices with over 200 employees and 25 different nationalities
- Mange of a team of 5-10 Software developers
- Code Review and Implementation review of these software developers
- Design and Architecture of new products and features
- Management meetings to discuss the direction of the company
- Some coding work as a tech lead.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of management experience for software developers
- Ability to be hands on with coding
- Experience in an internet company in an 1-2 week spring agile environment
- Experience with big data and machine learning technologies a plus.
- Experience with Java, PHP, Python, MongoDB, hadoop, Mapreduce, Linux, Tomcat, Pig, Memchache, Lucene a plus
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu, 2 min from the station
Salary: 20-30M yen base + 10-15% bonus
Holidays: unlimited paid time off
Other benefits: 401K, numbers insurances, sign-on bonus, relocation bonus, anniversary bonus, LTIP etc.