You are here
Engineering Manager - Mobile - 30M
- Opportunity to work in a start up environment
- One of the hottest mobile apps available
About Our Client
Our client is a start up American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates their mobile "app", which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request, which the software program then automatically sends to the driver nearest to the consumer, alerting the driver to the location of the customer.
From this concept, they have expanded to over 30 countries offering a variety of products.
- Order from chaos: Priorities change and everything is on fire. You should be able to confidently and swiftly take asks, figure out their priority and creatively find ways to make magic happen.
- Vision: You compliment product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems facing us and our partners.
- Leadership: Your team will want to follow you into battle. Empathy and empowerment are core principles in your war chest. Manage a team of developers.
- Team Builder: You are a strong interviewer who constantly raises the bar for excellence. You believe that what seems amazing one day becomes the norm the next day, and that each new hire should significantly improve the team.
- Deliver results: You have a bias towards action. Impacting the bottom line at lightning speed.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering excellence: You have at least 5 years of industry experience in a variety of contexts, during which you have built insanely scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems or large mobile / web apps. You are able to provide quality documentation, for both internal and external consumption.
- Fearless: You make quick, data-driven decisions and let the facts speak for themselves.
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu station
Salary: up to 30M (Base + Bonus + signon)
Unlimited Paid Time Off