You are here
This position is now filled
- Huge chances to work closely with global team members
- Be the main poiont of contact with C level executives with the clients
About Our Client
- World's largest purely cloud-based predictive analytics software company, recently launched business in Japan.
- A leading provider of web-based document review and collaboration platforms.
- Provides secure document repositories in the cloud to help multi-national corporations and their counsel manage discovery, investigations and compliance in an innovative and cost effective manner.
- Engagement Managers will play a substantial role in powering the firm's growth.
- You will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of industries.
- Responsibilities will include building strong relationships with mid-level and senior level client team members.
- Leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, and contributing to the firm's intellectual capital and product development.
- You are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the future of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or related analytical field
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Client and project management experience
- Fluency in English & Japanese required
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional
- Superior academic record at a leading national university (mathematics, quantitative science, or economics backgrounds preferred)
What's on Offer
- Huge career growth opportunities with a fast growing start-up business analytics application vendo