You are here
- This is a new position in the Tokyo office and you will be part of a global team
- Exposure to a wide range of technology
About Our Client
The company is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community.
*Responsible for tracking and resolving EDI production system problems, developing and maintaining reporting to identify and correct EDI/File issues
*Providing recommendations for resolution of production problems
*Prepare required documentation before implementing software applications
*Understand and create the process flows which relates to the business system
The Successful Applicant
*Fluent level of Japanese and English
*Ability to solve the detected problem within the given time
*Knowledge about various networking protocols and their usage
*Minimum 3 years Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) Experience in a Healthcare Technology/software/Clearinghouse setting.
*Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills are required. Good analytical skills and the ability to easily read and understand complex documents and procedures are necessary as well.
*Self-motivated individual with excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing environment
*IT background and understanding.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary, central Tokyo location
* Stable working environment and excellent company benefits
* Part of a new team starting up in Tokyo, you will have a wide range of responsibility and belong to a global team.