You are here
Ecommerce Operations Assistant Manager - Global Sports Brand
- One of the world's largest sport goods company
- Innovative and energetic working environment
About Our Client
This global sporting goods company has a long and strong history. Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation and product design, its mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. Because sport has the ability to change lives. Publically traded with a valuation of $30bn, and 10,000 employees worldwide, this company designs, markets, and sells its products in more than 160 countries.
- Assist Operation Manager ensuring sales and profit, and supports development of future eCom strategy.
- Execute stock management and inventory management for e-commerce channels in collaboration with merchandising team.
- Manage and improve photo shoot processes.
- In charge of the relationship with Customer Service
- Create future operational plan for existing e-com business and customization business.
- Create and proposes monthly operation management report
- Own and manage the creation and Implementation support of an Omnichannel Strategy within Japan
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- More than 3 years experiences in Consumption Product Sales
- More than 2 years of operational back ground
- Customer Service or Sales Skill
- Ability to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Deep understanding of Main Sales Channels (Whole Sales, eCom, Retail)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Can do mentality
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyze data and produce actionable insights
- Problem solving
- Fluent Japanese and Business English writing/speaking
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A four year college or university degree and a minimum of 4 years experience in eCom, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 4 years within an eCom environment and specifically data analysis
- Experience in a consumer products, retail or service industry preferred
What's on Offer
- Publically Traded Company with market cap of $30bn
- Strong revenue and stable sales year on year
- Office located in Central Tokyo, accessible by public transit
- Casual work environment, with a strong emphasis on work life balance.