You are here
Ecommerce Merchandiser, Outdoor Sports Brand
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
- Induce strategic changes and help boost business potentials of a retail brand
About Our Client
With roots in the Pacific Northwest, this American outdoor footwear brand is on a mission to responsibility create original and versatile products that improve the lives of human beings, and inspire their customers to venture to the great outdoors. What sets this company apart from its competitors is its path of driving consistent product innovation and sustainability, preserving the places that we work, live, and play for future generations. This company markets and sells its products in nearly every single market worldwide.
- Monitor results, demand, sales, profitability, customer service reports and product KPIs to identify and implement improvements in conversion, revenue per visit, average transactions, and site engagement
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales report and ad-hoc reports upon request
- Partner with Acquisition, Uplift and Operations to innovate and drive on site capabilities to improve conversion
- Responsible for product launches, promotions and content pushes, including timing and QA.
- Collaborate with Web Analytics team to evaluate and improve on-site performance.
Merchandise the site based on seasonality, key product category, launches, fashion trends, promotions and past performance
- Oversee the timely and accurate input of new products onto the eCom stores.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing the merchandise of the site with the appropriate product ranking rules per category.
- Curate product photo to increase cross-selling and conversion rate (product selection and
coordination for photo shooting)
- Collaborate closely with category marketing and brand activation teams to define the needed imagery and planning in order to execute that imagery.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing or related subject
- At least 3 years of prior experience with Apparel and/or shoes merchandising experience in an online environment
- Experience managing e-commerce store, through Amazon, Rakuten, or ZOZO Town
- Able to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills for Sales analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Photoshop
- N1 Japanese or above Required. Business Level English seen as advantageous
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally within a team.
- An interest and passion for outdoor sports
What's on Offer
- Strong revenue with healthy growth outlook.
- Office located in Shibuya, highly accessible by public transport
- Casual work environment that promotes strong work life balance.