You are here
Ecommerce Manager - Market Leading Skate, Surf, Snow Brand
- Innovative and energetic working environment
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
About Our Client
Since the early 70's this company has been the go to brand and industry leader, designing and distributing footwear, apparel and accessories for the Active Sports Market. Their deep cultural roots, and forward thinking have allowed them to maintain an intimate relationship amongst the surf, skate, and snow crowd. Today their products are sold in more than 90 countries worldwide, and are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Manage and lead an e-commerce team of 4 staff.
- Manage budgets and make a plan for e-commerce operations; Buying, ads/promotions, VMD, creatives, and web operations.
- Execute stock management and inventory management for e-commerce channels in collaboration with merchandising team.
- Own and manage the creation and implementation support of an Omnichannel Strategy
create future operational plan for existing e-com business and customization business for the company's brands
- Create and provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly operations reporting from a variety of data
- Represent the department at management meetings, and collaborate with Brand Marketing, Sales , Finance, and other global e-commerce leaders/departments.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience with an extensive background in Japan consumer internet / e-commerce
- 1+ year experience of management/lead a team
- Strong understanding and connection of sports apparel industry
- Significant online performance-based marketing experience (both customer acquisition and retention), including SEO/SEM, affiliates, display, email, mobile, social media, landing page optimization, etc.
- Ability to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Strong understanding of user interface and website design, merchandising/ promotion, web operations, and technology.
- N1 Japanese Level or higher required. Business level of English.
What's on Offer
- Office located centrally in the Shibuya Ward, accessible by public transport
- Casual, creative work environment where ideas are shared and welcome
- Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange