You are here
eCommerce CRM Specialist - Global Sports Brand
- Verstile CRM, digital marketing opportunity at an establshed Sports Brand
- Expand and develop your career in a growing eCommerce team
About Our Client
This Global Sports Brand makes things that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host. We work hard today so we can improve tomorrow. Part of what makes this company so unique is their commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. Our philosophy is simple: Listen, learn and refine.
- Develop and create strategy for successful email marketing campaigns
- Analyze data of customer touch point through ecommerce store
- Interact and develop connection with customer through SNS marketing
- Increase amount of followers for EC social media platforms
- Increase amount of customer touch points through EC Store: email open rates
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, content planners, merchandisers, and EC Store Manager
- Develop relationships with Affiliate bloggers and brand influencers.
- Develop marketing communication strategy for EC Store promotional campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or closely related industry.
-3 years of Digital Marketing (SNS) experience, along with working knowledge CRM data management programs: Access or related software.
- Have good fashion sense, understand market trends.
- Experience in developing and creating successful email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in analyzing customers experience touch points, and
- An early adopter, with strong understanding across all social media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line.
- Strong content and copy writing skills, ability to develop ideas in quick manner
- Ability to convey new marketing ideas and fashion trends directly to customers
- Experience working with Affiliate Bloggers, and brand influencers.
- Ability to think outside the box, and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and content management teams.
- Natural Japanese level ability, as writing quality needs to be extremely high. Business Level English a plus, but not necessity.
What's on Offer
- Global sports company with strong brand recognition in Japan market
- CRM position with strong focus on digital marketing, customer engagement
- Chance to grow your career with a skilled E-Commerce Team
- Casual and Creative working environment, strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Office located in Central Tokyo, 5 min walk from Jimbocho Station