You are here
EC Operations - Market Leading Golf Brand
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
About Our Client
A market leader in providing the most functional and cutting edge Golf equipment. This company is continually push the limits of performance and innovation to develop drivers, fairway woods, golf balls, hybrids, irons and putters. They are valued at over $1bn, publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange, employ over 10,000 people, with its products marketed and sold in every major market.
- Assist Operation Manager ensuring sales and profit, and supports development of future eCom strategy.
- Execute stock management and inventory management for e-commerce channels in collaboration with merchandising team.
- Assist Operation Manager to create future operational plan for existing e-com business and customization business
- Assist Operation Manager to create and proposes monthly operation management report
- To own and manage the creation and Implementation support of an Omnichannel Strategy within Japan
-E-Commerce Operation is responsible for the following business, and makes effort to ensure the sales and profit in eCommerce.
- Create and provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly operations reporting from a variety of data
- Lead other projects upon the request of Conversion Sr Manager
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or closely related field
- A minimum of 4 years within an eCom environment and specifically data analysis
- More than 3 years experiences in Consumption Product Sales
- More than 2 years of operational back ground
- Customer Service or Sales Skill
- Ability to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Deep understanding of Main Sales Channels (Whole Sales, eCom, Retail)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyze data and produce actionable insights
- A four year college or university degree and a minimum of 4 years' experience in eCom, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in proven test- and learn methodologies and operational optimization (i.e. A/B multivariate, etc.)
- Experience in a consumer products, retail or service industry preferred
-IT skills: Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Business Level English preferred.
What's on Offer
- Beautiful office located in central Tokyo, highly accessible by public transport
- Extremely low turnover, strong employee engagement and work life balance
- Public traded company at the top of its field in the industry
- Fun, innovative, forward thinking environment for the creative class