You are here
EC Online Traffic Mananger - Italian Luxury Fashion Brand
- Work as a Business Partner, take active role in bringing about strategic change
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
About Our Client
This company is the epitome of all things associated with luxury fashion. Influential, innovative, progressive this company has over . Through its redefinition of the luxury for the 21st century, it continues to further reinforce its dominance as being associated with one of the world's most desirable fashion houses in the world. Today this company sells its products in all the major markets worldwide.
- Develop a yearly Online Traffic Forecast and revenue projections based on online marketing assumptions for the Japan business.
- Track Actuals vs. Forecast daily, weekly, monthly. By Marketing Channel, track KPIs, Cost, ROI.
- Develop Online Marketing plans by Category, by Gender to support Japan Merchandising and Communication strategy as well as eCommerce initiatives. Revise as necessary to always stay on top of company initiatives.
- Work closely with Search Agency:
- Review SEM campaigns and identify opportunities improve to ROI. - Optimize keywords, ad copy, test landing page timely to support key merchandising/marketing/eCommerce strategy.
- Analyze and report on optimization results. - Negotiate costs/contract as necessary.
- SEO: prioritize SEO enhancements to the site based on level of effort and impact to revenue. Work with IT team as necessary on the improvements. Assess optimization between free search and paid search.
- Display Ads: Create AB test plans for Advertising Banners to drive awareness and product sales. Review Creatives, messaging, target audience.
- eMails: Create test plans for email campaigns designed to drive product sales. Execute A/B testing on creative templates, messaging, product presentation, timing, and contact database. Strategize to develop Email database.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have minimum 2 years in Online Traffic Marketing in an eCommerce retailer with deep channel experience - SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Email.
A plus with experience in Retargeting, Social Marketing.
- Must be quick and able to prioritize in a multitask./dynamic environment.
- Must be a self-starter, enthusiast to create from scratch, a creative problem solver
- Team player / capacity to drive productive discussions/actions with other departments - Merchandising, Communications, Creative, IT, Finance etc.
- Ability to enjoy the process of creating new approaches in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Can effectively communicate rationale to senior management.
- A strong interest for Fashion and Luxury is a plus
- Natural-level of written and verbal skills in Japanese. Business Level English is a must
What's on Offer
- One of the most global iconic fashion brands in the world.
- A chance to join a strong E-Commerce team where sales have increased by 100% year on year.
- Beautiful Office located in Omotesando, 5 minute walk from the station.