You are here
- An amazing E-Commerce role with the chance of career advancement
- Creative and innovative environmennt where ideas shared are valued
About Our Client
With over 60 years of working with world's best Athletes, continually looking to push the boundaries of innovation and striving to be the best in class, this company is one of the most iconic sports brands in the world. Today it has more than 10,000 employees, and sells its products in over 150 countries worldwide.
- Monitor results, demand, sales, profitability, customer service reports and product KPIs to identify and implement improvements in conversion, revenue per visit, average transactions, and site engagement
-Merchandise the site based on seasonality, key product category, launches, fashion trends, promotions and past performance
- Collaborate with buying team to develop and create seasonal assortments and stories for the company's ecommerce initiatives
- Curate product photo to increase cross-selling and conversion rate (product selection and coordination for photo shooting)
- Improve site functionality and user experience website using analytics and CS feedback
- Plan and update roadmap for stories and promotion strategy and merchandise opportunities to drive consumer engagement and interactivity
- Partner with relevant teams to update and maintain merchandising calendar for homepages, site sections and emails to generate and maximize demand and conversion rate
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related filed
- More than 2 years experiences at a major retail brand and/or more than 3 years of experience in eCommerce.
- Strong customer service or Sales Skill
- Able to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Fluent Japanese (N1), Business Level English
What's on Offer
- Work at a global brand with stable revenue and amazing growth opportunities
- A creative environment with good work life balance and healthy living
- Office located in central Tokyo, with an amazing view of the city.