You are here
EC Assistant Marketing Executive
- Innovative and energetic working environment
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career in E-Commerce and marketing
About Our Client
A leading global sports footwear and apparel company that creates performance and sports inspired lifestyle products for the best athletes in the world. This company has more than 60 years of deep history, over 10,000 employees world wide, and products sold in more than 120 countries.
- Develop and optimize a comprehensive marketing strategy utilizing various channels including: Email marketing, Search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, data feed marketing, retargeting, CRM (O2O & SNS operation) etc.
- Drive expansion of Japan Site customer file (CRM) and leverage it to drive rapid, profitable revenue growth.
- Develop a complete view of the revenue and profit contribution across Japan Site marketing channels and perform ongoing assessment of traffic, conversion, sales and profitability from marketing campaigns.
- Build the business case for incremental Japan Site marketing investments and optimize the ROI from marketing vehicles, tactics, templates and content through data-driven analytics and testing.
- Build and execute a coordinated calendar of campaigns, events, offers and messages, collaborating closely with the ecommerce buying and merchandising, Japan Marketing and Global Marketing teams.
- Assist with the of the development of creative assets and tools needed to effectively communicate the Company's Brand message to consumers.
- Work with the ecommerce executive leadership to help identify and prioritize strategic opportunities based on KPI and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years managing key marketing programs within an e-commerce or multi-channel retail environment
- Proficiency in customer segmentation techniques such as RFM scoring, customer groups and behavioral analysis.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, work with internal colleagues, and manage external vendors through a positive, collaborative, and transparent inter-personal approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; for example demonstrated through reporting and presentations in a business context.
- Fluent Japanese. Business in English
- 20% International travel may be required
What's on Offer
- World renown sports brand, with deep history and strong revenue
- Beautiful office located in central Tokyo
- Casual and creative work environment
- Company culture that promotes a good work life balance