You are here
e-Commerce Merchandiser - Innovative Global Sports Brand
- Strong e-Commerce team, with opportunity to grow in organization
- Creative, casual working environment with strong emphasis on health
About Our Client
This company is one of the world's leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories.
For over 67 years, this brand has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. They currently offer performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports.
They distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 13,000 people worldwide.
- Merchandising Collaborate with CM/BM and global
- Merchandise the site based on seasonality, key product category, launches, fashion trends, promotions and past performance
- Collaborate with buying team to develop and create seasonal assortments and stories for the company's ecommerce initiatives
- Oversee the timely and accurate input of new products onto the eCom stores.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing the merchandise of the site with the appropriate product ranking rules per category. Where rules do not exist, the eCom - Merchandiser should to develop systems that meet the requirements and enhance the shopping experience
- Concept and curate the sites large number of products into categories that are easy to navigate and create an inspiring shopping experience to increase interaction and conversion rate
- Curate product photo to increase cross-selling and conversion rate (product selection and coordination for photo shooting)
- Collaborate closely with category marketing and brand activation teams to define the needed imagery and planning in order to execute that imagery.
- Content marketing Plan and update roadmap for stories and promotion strategy and merchandise opportunities to drive consumer engagement and interactivity
- Create ROI positive promotion based on KPIs driven plan from concept to QA Responsible for the roll-out of promotion and stories, including T&C Drive adds-on sales to meet top and bottom lines objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or closely related field
- Working experience in e-Market place, or from 3rd party agency
- More than 2 years experiences at a major sports/fashion brand or More than 3 years of experience in eCommerce.
- Strong Customer Service or Sales Skill
- Able to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Advanced IT skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Natural Japanese, Business Level English
What's on Offer
- Creative and casual working environment with strong work life balance
- Office located in Shinagawa, highly accessible by transport
- Strong global Germany Sports brand with market value of $3bn.