You are here
E-Commerce Manager at Global Fashion Retailer
Part of Asia-Pacific Region
Flexible working hours and good work-life balance
About Our Client
It is a global luxury company with very strong business growth and presence in Japan. In Japan they employee more than 1000 people and are known for international working environment, flexible working hours and opportunities of career growth within and outside Japan.
The key responsibilities for E-Commerce Manager will be the following:
- Partner with the Marketing departments across Asia to understand business requests and prioritise business's needs, and translate the business requirements into system solutions from conceptualisation to end.
- Analysis and ongoing maintenance & support for E-Commerce related systems across Asia.
- Plan, manage and implement various projects in Marketing systems area. Those include, but not limited to, developing and maintaining the project plan, scope, budget and schedule.
- Lead the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle leveraging both internal and external resources.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- Experience in supporting and managing E-Commerce System
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of retail E-Commerce related systems (contents management system, order management system, payment gateway system and warehouse management system, etc.) to support marketing activities such as promotion, campaign, sales events, etc.
- Experience and knowledge with social media and its integration to other systems (Social Commerce experience is plus)
- Business Level English and Fluent Japanese
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a regional team and engage in projects across APAC
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to progress in career within and outside Japan