You are here
E-Commerce Digital Manager - European Outdoor Sports Brand
- Shape e-commerce marketing strategy in the Japanese Marketing Place
- People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Established in 1930, this company is the quintessential outdoors and travel brand. Passionate about nature and the wide-open wilderness, it strives to provide enjoyment and comfort for the greatest number. Naturally adventurous, this brand loves to discover new spaces in a sharing, eco-friendly atmosphere. To safeguard its beautiful playground, it has always been attuned to eco-responsibility, and its employees naturally embrace this mindset.
- Monitor results, demand, sales, profitability, customer service reports and product KPIs to identify and implement improvements in conversion, revenue per visit, average transactions, and site engagement.
- Plan and update roadmap for stories and promotion strategy and merchandise opportunities to drive consumer engagement and interactivity
- planning and execution E-Commerce of business start-up in Japanese Market
- comprehensive management business (budget, number management, external cooperation, system operation, maintenance)
- optimization of O2O by providing convenience and satisfaction
- order management business (user support)
- production business (season updates, content creation, updating, smartphone correspondence)
- Developing marketing business (campaign planning, attract measures)
- site analysis business, conversion, sales, and merchandising
- Communicating and working with external vendors in Japan, and E-Commerce team in Europe Headquarters
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or closely related field
- Able to analyze inventory situation and make proposal to minimize inventory based on sales, find the reasons, and make proposal for improvement.
- Experience in EC site management and operation within consumer goods sector
- WEB page design, coding experience, SEO and SEM
- practical experience of banner production
- Proficiency in Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign or other related web tools.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Natural Japanese business level English is a must
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
- One of the largest European Outdoor Sports brand in the world.
- Casual and creative working environment with strong work life balance.
- Office located in central Tokyo, highly accessible by public transport.