You are here
E-Commerce Buyer & Planner - Global Sports Brand
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
About Our Client
Since the early 70's this company has been the go to brand and industry leader, designing and distributing footwear, apparel and accessories for the Active Sports Market. Their deep cultural roots, and forward thinking have allowed them to maintain an intimate relationship amongst the surf, skate, and snow crowd. Today their products are sold in more than 90 countries worldwide, and are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Planning of Seasonal Merchandising strategy for online website
- Planning and carry out of commercial calendar "outlet website and market place"
- Sales forecast and buying for online website
- Product allocation and stock control for online website
- Visual Merchandising and store management for online website
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years Bachelors Degree in Marketing or closely related field.
- Apparel merchandiser experience of 5 years
- Experience buying and planning for at major sports or fashion brand.
- High analysis skill, ability to gather and leverage data.
- Basic knowledge of E-Commerce. Advance E-commerce ability preferred.
- Basic level English. Business English is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Office located centrally in the Shibuya Ward, accessible by public transport
- Casual, creative work environment where ideas are shared and welcome
- Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange