You are here
This position is now filled
E-Commerce Assistant Manager - Global Cosmetic Brand
- Large growth opportunities
- Well renowned brand
About Our Client
My client is an American manufacturer and marketer established in the 1940's, it is famous for it's prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company owns a diverse portfolio of labels, distributed internationally in up-market department stores, and has its headquarters in New York.
- As an e-commerce professional you will support the brand growth and keep to the annual marketing calendar.
- Establish the EC calendar, set sales targets and the annual action plan
- Improve EC site sales, keeping to budget regulations.
- Use SEM, SEO, Ad's to create the digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for analysis and operation reports in conjunction with Adobe Analytics - with support from data analysis and CRM team.
- Operations and maintenance of EC, PC and mobile site (product registration, content management, campaign settings, QA, inventory management, etc. of the EC for the products).
-Global and regional communication with engineers
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of planning/buying on online media
- Operational experience of online advertising and web analysis tools
- rich experience in SEO, SEM, eDM, SNS, Display Ad
- Customer insight experience
- Data Driven and strategic thinking
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- eCRM experience
- Global communication skills
What's on Offer
Strong Growth Opportunities