You are here
E-commerce Assistant - Global Cosmetics Brand
- Chance to design, develop, and shape your digital skills
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest cosmetics companies synonymous with must-have organic products that have become benchmarks.
Established in France, it has become an internationally renowned family friendly group, a world leader in cosmetics, skin care, make-up and fragrance.
True to its values, the Group, which is today present in 23 subsidiaries and 130 countries, produces its skin care and fragrances exclusively in France and counts on its 10 000 employees to support the development of the brands.
- Assist senior managers with digital strategy for effective and efficient development of consumer touch points to accelerate EC business at the same time building Brand image, and awareness
- Assist with the Digital Media Strategy for New Launch or for Core Items' re-promotion, in order to have the maximum impact.
- Assist digital consumer communication, tailored execution (copy and visual) to maximize engagement with target consumers
- Carefully monitor performance of all digital activities including EC, and to report in timely manner both internally/ externally.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 1 years' experience in the Digital world including EC, preferably in Consumer Goods Industry.
- University degree.
- Highly analytical
- Curiosity, interest & understanding in rapidly changing Digital World.
- Excellent communication skill (both oral and writing)
- Business level English
- Strong inter-personal skill / Result-oriented / Creative Mind-set /Team Player / Esthetic Sensitivity
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to work in a great location with a skilled team which will help you grow your e-commerce and digital skills