You are here
E-Commerce Account Manager - Global Beverage Brand
- High-growth potential
- Competitve salary
About Our Client
My client is a well known European Beverage Brand with a strong presence in Japan. They are currently expanding rapidly and pride themselves on their play hard work hard image.
- Create and grow relationships with technological and commercial stakeholders within partner organizations.
- Ensure strategic alignment between the business and the customer before leading a cross-functional team of customer employees to develop and agree to a joint business plan (JBP) which will deliver our shared ambition.
- Contribute to design of JBP by understanding ours, our partner and end customer perspective.
- Lead cross-functional team to ensure the required trade programs and online merchandising solutions under the JBP are implemented, optimized and improved in order to deliver growth.
- Work closely with local brand marketing teams to understand and develop campaigns that are mutually beneficial; utilize campaigns in JBPs
- Set KPIs and own JBP financials to ensure accuracy in operations and tracking
- Work closely with the global and regional partnerships teams to leverage resources and learn best practices
The Successful Applicant
- English/Japanese fluency
- High level of commercial and digital literacy gained preferably from FMCG account management and/or within an E-commerce organization
- Exceptional people skills with a demonstrated ability to establish and activate great networks
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills and a proven ability to identify opportunities through data
- Entrepreneurial mindset, likes strategy-building and execution
What's on Offer
- Great Office Location and benefits
- Strong growth potential
-Active participation in strategy development with Senior Management