You are here
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Award winning global technology company
- International environment
About Our Client
A leading provider in innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients. They combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. A global technology company located across 23 countries that believes in diversity and reflects the communities in which they operate.
* Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet client needs and expectations.
* Besides building Proof of Concepts (POCs), researches on Microsoft-based technology and industry businesses.
* Presents and demonstrates solutions to clients.
* Investigates and resolves problems on systems built.
* Designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation.
* Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
The Successful Applicant
* Projects experiences should preferably involve Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Should have implemented .NET web solution and/or integration with SAP and/or banking solutions.
* Preference would be given for those who have additional experiences in any of the following products: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Analytics Services, Resco CRM Mobility, AdxStudio, Parature, and Field One.
* Good customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
* Should be a team player.
* Fluent Japanese language skills.
What's on Offer
* Award winning global technology company
* International environment
* Encourages diversity and inclusion
* Philanthropically engaged with communities
* Located in central Tokyo