You are here
- Multinational Environment
- Quickly Growing, New Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a global telecommunications company, that specializes in submarine cabling and IT outsourcing services.
Responsible for implementing the physical (hardware replacement, WAN circuit upgrade) or logical (network design change, configuration update) change on the location in production.
Responsible for disconnection of the closed location.
Responsible for the timely installation, possible problem determination, troubleshooting and problem resolving and service activation in cooperation with internal and external CLIENT resources.
The Successful Applicant
Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP).
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE).
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation