You are here
Director of Packaging Material Sales & Marketing
- More than 35 B USD Revenue each year
- Role that covers Japan, Korea, and Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major electronic material businesses with a strong foothold of the Japan Market. Through key M&A and intelligent investment, they have been one of the success stories within the industry.
* Act as an expert of the Semiconductor Packaging market for the sales and application teams in Asia.
* Collaborate with regional sales teams to effectively manage business development programs in Asia.
* Act as a link between technical and sales teams in areas of applications areas related to packaging: Die attach, solder replacement, pillar bumping, thermal interface materials and wafer level packaging.
* Drive acquisition of new customers for selected Semiconductor Packaging solutions in Asia.
* Lead identification of new business opportunities, business development for packaging solutions at OEMs and OSATs.
The Successful Applicant
* Entrepreneurial and customer focused thinking.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Deep understanding of the Semiconductor Packaging Market and key packaging segment requirements such as power, logic, memory, and sensor device packaging.
* Background in semiconductor packaging materials and processes. Emphasis on applications such as die attach and solder replacement.
* Several years of experience in a marketing or sales role with a semiconductor packaging materials company, ideally experience as a commercial team lead.
* Ideally experience in semiconductor packaging production environment or new package development laboratory.
What's on Offer
- International environment
- Excellent salary package
- Established business in Japan market